The program will be submitted to the following for continuing education credits approval:
- Arkansas CLE – 11.25 general credits – 1 hour of ethics
- Iowa CLE – 11.75 CLE hours – 0 hour of ethics
- Kansas CLE – 11 maximum CLE hours – 1 hour of ethics and professionalism
- Missouri CLE – 14.4 total credits – 1.2 professional credit hours
- Nebraska CLE – 11 credits – 2 professional responsibility hours
- Oklahoma CLE – 14.5 maximum – 1 ethics
CFP – current status
1 – Special Needs Planning
1 – Tax Planning Developments & Opportunities Under TCJA
1 – The Power to Prevent! How Banks Can Respond to Financial Exploitation
1 – Basis Bonanza: A Few Creative Ways to Generate Basis Step-Up
1 – The Most Common Trust Administration Errors Identified in Trust Audits/Exams
1 – The U.S. Economy: Past, Trump and Future
0* – Surviving & Thriving in the New World of Financial Advice
0*- Never Give Up – The Survivor Way
1 – Income Tax Savings from the Charitable Use of Retirement Assets?
1 – Navigating the Common Issues That Result in Trustee Liability
0* – The DaVinci Code: Leo’s Secrets to Building Your Book of Business
1 – Ethical Pitfalls in Trust Administration
1.5 – Recent Developments in Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration
1.5 – Trends Driving the Retirement Plan Industry
*Practice Management: The program content falls under CFP Board’s practice management topic exclusion. CFP Board defines practice management as programs focused on the planning, development, and management of a CFP® certificant’s business operations, including topics such as office management, business model design, budgeting processes, leadership training, and other activities that do not directly contribute to the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for a CFP® certificant to provide competent and ethical financial planning to clients.
- CPE – 14 hours
- CCTS, CISP, CRSP, CTFA – The 2018 MOKAN Trust & Financial Services Conference has been approved for 2.5 CCTS, 10.25 CISP, 10.25 CRSP, 14 CTFA credits.
- Missouri Insurance Credits – awaiting approval
- Kansas Insurance Credits – awaiting approval
CPE Credits – The Missouri Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website nasbaregistry.org.
Once approved, the continuing education credits will be available on the following websites:
Information will also be available at the conference. For information regarding credits, please contact Cheri Messerli at the Missouri Bankers Association by phone (573) 636-8151 or e-mail email@example.com.