ABA Professional Certifications is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.
CCTS 1.5, CISP 9, CRSP 7.75, CTFA 14
CPE Continuing Education – CPE will be granted to registered attendees upon request.
Specialized Knowledge – 13.5 credits
Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission – MAXIMUM CLE HOURS 13.50 INCLUDED HOURS 1.00 Ethics & Professionalism
Kansas Insurance Department, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration – 11 credits available
The Missouri Bar – approved for 13.2 total hours, including 3.6 ethics hours
Nebraska CLE – approved for 11 total hours, 3 hours for Professional Responsibility Hours
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.
All sessions have been approved for 1 Hour Credit.
- Functional Fiduciary Liability Reduction
- Planning for the End of the Stretch IRA
- Charitable Gift Planning (Including the Impact of the CARES Act) and Navigating RMDS under the SECURE Act
- Planning for Unique Assets
- Trusts as Beneficiaries of IRAS
- The Zig Zag of Cannabis, Trust and Investment
- Quicksand! Ethical Hazards for Trust Officers and Fiduciary Services Companies
- 2020 – The Year of Living Dangerously (Economically Speaking)
- Federal Tax Update
- Greasing a Trust’s Squeaky Wheel
- Expanding the Framework of Safe Withdrawal Rates